A twenties-something, Type-A, spiritual, adventurous, gal attempting to live an exciting and fulfilled life in New York City.
I want this to be a place of growth and open communication. Hopefully my posts will help you, along with myself, gain insight and recognizing patterns to help set ourselves up for a successful future. So please JOIN ME, DIVE IN and don’t be afraid to shoot me a note – would love to meet you!
🌟 10 facts about me: 🌟
- My Myers-Briggs type is ENFJ ✨
- I’m a Marketing Manager based in NYC working for a retail company. My work is focused on print, digital, in-store, TV & outdoor marketing. Before entering into the real world, I earned my BS in Boston where I studied Marketing & Information Technology
- My Love Language is Quality Time
- I have 1.5 tattoos (the .5 is for the one on my wrist that I’m getting removed)
- I dance around my apartment alone, some of my best memories as a child are with my parents dancing around the living room to Spice Girls & Frank Sinatra.
- My taste in music varies on how I’m feeling. I can get down with Cardi B and Kendrick or get lost with Sara Bareilles & Dave Matthews Band
- I have a deep desire to travel more (already been to over 25 countries) and gain knowledge through experience!
- In the last few years, I’ve become a very tidy person. I can’t concentrate if my apartment or desk is cluttered.
- I am an extrovert & introvert depending on the situation/or how I feel. I’m very social, but when I have free time prefer to spend my days at home.
- My lucky number is 4, and when I’m on planes I only sit in rows that’re multiples of 4.