I have to share with you the delicious meal I whipped together last night. As with most of my recipes, this is completely flexible and can work with any combo of vegetables & proteins you have in your kitchen.
The aroma and taste is warming, vibrant, sweet & savory at the same time. Let me know if you try it – or a variation! What’s your favorite curry dish?
- 8 Oz Protein: boneless sirloin diced pork
- Veggies: brussels sprouts, onion, cherry tomatoes, frozen cauliflower rice
- Base of Greens: arugula, spinach, spring mix
- Seasonings: OVOO, garlic powder, madras curry powder, ground cumin, TJ’s everyday seasoning, Walden Farms pancake syrup
- Wash, quarter, & boil brussels sprouts in pan for 7-8 minutes until tender
- Push brussels sprouts to one side of the pan and drizzle OVOO over the whole pan
- Add pork, salt, pepper, garlic powder
- When the pork is two-thirds of the way cooked through (just a hint of pink) add the rest of your vegetables (I used sliced onion & cherry tomatoes)
- Add the curry powder, cumin, everyday seasoning, drizzle of syrup, and 1/4-1/3 cup of water
- Mix everything in the pan, let the flavors marry. Cook until the pork is completely cooked through (no pink), the onions are translucent, and there’s minimal water left in the pan.
- Pour over a bed of greens